32GB MicroSD Class?

Reaction score
What class is the 32GB MicroSD that comes with the Thunderbolt? I'm considering upgrading to it (since my Droid 1 is dead on 1/4 of the digitizer on the screen). I just got a class 10 32GB card and I was wondering if it was faster than the OEM one that comes with the t'bolt.

envirosciguy

Reaction score
SanDisk - Class 4

That brings up the question:

Does anyone have a higher class card installed and do they notice a speed difference between the original card and the higher class one?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
What class is the 32GB MicroSD that comes with the Thunderbolt? I'm considering upgrading to it (since my Droid 1 is dead on 1/4 of the digitizer on the screen). I just got a class 10 32GB card and I was wondering if it was faster than the OEM one that comes with the t'bolt.

How much did your class 10 SD card set you back? The Thunderbolt comes with a class 4. What brand is it?

EgooEspada

Reaction score

HTC can keep its class 4 microSD card. Give us back the internal memory that is better than any microSD card, especially for recording video.

That's how I feel. I wish it can with at least 16GB of internal memory. I would have been fine with 16GB internal and 16GB microSD. I can upgrade a microSD card, but not internal memory.

Sent from my Thunderbolt