1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

32GB Micro SDHC SanDisk

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Robo-dRoid, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Robo-dRoid

Robo-dRoid New Member

SanDisk's elusive 32GB microSDHC card on sale tomorrow at Verizon: $100 with a Droid X, $150 without

[​IMG]Oh, sure -- SanDisk's 32GB microSDHC card has been "shipping" since late March, but have you actually tried to find one? It's been a lesson in frustration for many, and while a few e-tailers have shown stock off and on, the card has generally evaded archivists who simply need an insane amount of available storage on their handset. Starting tomorrow, however, that should change. Verizon Wireless -- of all companies -- has somehow managed to become the "only retailer that offers customers the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC card." We're assuming it's referring to brick and mortar retailers, but at any rate, the gem will be on sale tomorrow at VZW outlets for $149.99, or just $99.99 if you purchase one alongside Motorola's Droid X. The only trouble with that? You're stuck figuring out what to do with the 16GB microSDHC card that ships inside of the phone. Thank heavens for the Bay, right?

Source - Engadget
  2. CSmith_AndroidD

CSmith_AndroidD New Member

Personally I think 16+8gb is enough.

Im very excited because now I can fully unlock my Eris to develop my apps :D
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

is that like buying it separately or do they take the 16GB one? bc itd be only like 75 bucks if you sell the 16GB one
  4. Elkay

Elkay New Member

My store didn't do this, nor did the online store from what I could see. They gave me 20% off doing the 32GB card and a car charger at time of Droid X purchase, though, so I'm not upset.
Search tags for this page
can microsdhc be used in droid x
does droid x support sdhc card 4 gigabyte

does the droid x support microsdhc

droid 2 micro sdhc

droid bionic microsdhc
droid x sandisc
droid x sdhc
droid x2 sdhc 32gb compatible?

droid x2 sdhc compatible

how to install 32g san disc in android phone
motorola x2 microsd 32gb class 10