32gb Class 10 micro sdcard

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lexar unveils 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card, quick-fingered Android users celebrate -- Engadget

"Lexar. It's Where Memory Matters. And it's also the only game in town to introduce a Class 10 microSDHC card. For those currently using an Android phone with a user-accessible microSD slot, you've probably gritted your teeth on a number of occasions waiting for your current Class 2 or Class 4 card to catch up with your demands. It's one of the downfalls to removable storage, but thankfully, the device you see above looks to us like a glistening solution. The 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card promises a minimum sustained write speed of 10MB per second and a read speed of nearly 20MB per second, which should all but eliminate any lag from loading up your favorite playlist. Lexar plans on shipping this guy with preloaded software to manage and sync stored images and videos, and speaking of shipping, it should be available right now on Amazon for $149.99."
Courtesy of Engadget.
So amazing! funny but thats more than my droid worth! still worth it. :)

Lexar unveils 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card, quick-fingered Android users celebrate -- Engadget

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
these babies are class 10s! i dont think their will be a problem their. and im pretty sure android is made to support up to 32 gb... i think at least.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
32GB...dang. I have a 16gb card......with a ton of crap on it, I have 14 GB left. My possibilities are endless now, I cannot imagine a 32GB card!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is class support based on hardware or OS specs?? Either way I don't any current devices can fully utilize these. Promising for next gen though.