32 vs 64 GB . . . ??

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I know OP meant GB but can you imagine a smartphone with 32MB? I'd die.

64GB all the way!
FoxKat probably had one, too. One meg, that's all. And they ran on honest to goodness batteries. Palm Pilot.

sent from my XT1080 using tapatrash
http://

1coopgt

Reaction score
Both bring very pertinent points. Cost, performance, functionality, resale value would be the primary reasons to go 64gb. Color or wow factor would force you to 32gb.

Agreed the 64 gig model is ugly . I'll be going 32 gig red or black Kevlar .

cyberlizard

Reaction score
Agreed the 64 gig model is ugly . I'll be going 32 gig red or black Kevlar .

I liked the look of the ballistic finish, but found it too slippery. The red was better, but I liked the tackiness (no pun intended) of the black MGF the best - the decision was easier than I thought. I'm glad I don't have to fret over a 32 vs 64 GB decision now... :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In person.. The ballistic nylon is pretty nice.. Feels good in hand too

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I liked the look of the ballistic finish, but found it too slippery. The red was better, but I liked the tackiness (no pun intended) of the black MGF the best - the decision was easier than I thought. I'm glad I don't have to fret over a 32 vs 64 GB decision now... :)
Are you sure you don't mean the metalized glass is slippery? I found the ballistic nylon to be pretty grippy..

cyberlizard

Reaction score
In person.. The ballistic nylon is pretty nice.. Feels good in hand too

I'm definitely the odd man out here - the three other people that handled the ballistic type all liked how it felt too - good thing I'm not in marketing apparently...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm definitely the odd man out here - the three other people that handled the ballistic type all liked how it felt too - good thing I'm not in marketing apparently...
Lol.. Well.. We all have our own ideas of what we like, obviously.. :) to me the red and black finish was a tad more slippery than the maxx's back.. But understand.. ALL of my devices go into an otterbox defender case.. So i like a really positive grip..

cyberlizard

Reaction score
Are you sure you don't mean the metalized glass is slippery? I found the ballistic nylon to be pretty grippy..

No, the heavily textured ballistic nylon finish was the slippery one, but now you got me wondering if it didn't have something slick on the surface, since they had just pulled it out of the back of the store and hadn't gotten it out on display yet. Several of the reviews I read mentioned how they like the feel of the ballistic nylon. Ugh, I may have to give it one more look before making a decision.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
My stores open at 9am. Can't wait to see which one I'll go with.