.32 users, you might not know it, but you have a small problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

droidxchat

Reaction score
I installed the leak fully aware of the risks. I didn't feel mislead in any way and have only been a droid user for one month. You are launching some kind of personal attack and it really isn't welcome. Also they did release what they hope are the fixes as promised and I am running them along with Rubix. Keep it to yourself or pm p3droid.

You might have been aware of the risks, but i know from your questions earlier that yiu weren't aware there was a problem at all. I never went onto the leak do I never had a problem. I was attempting to help tell people that they need a fix. Even with my posts, people are still walking around with the kernel from .32 not realizing they'll have problems at gingerbread ota. Despite what you want to think, my intention was only to 1) help make people aware of the problem and 2) get p3 to release the fix, since he said he had it.

If you want me to keep it btw me and him, posting in reply to me would be a little contradictory, wouldnt it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Regardless if people know of the risk or not I seriously don't think the tbh or p3 would have just let it go.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My intention was never to put the blame on anyone. Only to point out that there was a problem and that p3 needed to release the fix that he said he had and thankfully did end up releasing. Go back and reread, I said that multiple times.

I never went to .32.

While your intentions may of been good.. they didn't come out that way.

I understand your concerns, but like anything, its at the users risk to load. I loaded .32 because I have faith in TBH. I used their leaks since the first froyo release for the droid 1.

I'm going to have a mod close this thread. If I had seen it, I would of had it moved to the droid x general discussion section. This thread caused a lot of drama that was unneeded. There will, and I repeat, there will ALWAYS be a way to upgrade, albeit a rom or an actual ota, NO user will ever be stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.