32 Mb micro sd cards

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nope, but when they are there will be a million threads about it...

bastosero

Reaction score
They are available for pre-orders now. If you're lucky and find one in ebay, that's another option.

bastosero

Reaction score
By the way, I think you mean 32 GB and not MB on your subject title, correct? :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
200 DOLLARS, ima wait until the price drop off ALOT.

gnmitchell

Reaction score
$200 are you fracking kidding me?
I will definitely wait until the price comes down to a reasonable price.

Last edited:

daftlush

Reaction score
I just hope the availability of 32gb cards will lower the price for the 16gb class 6 cards.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just hope the availability of 32gb cards will lower the price for the 16gb class 6 cards.

^+ agreed. For that price I'd rather have 2 or 3 16G class 6 cards.

This brings up a question, anyone else here hate the placement (and/or the design) of the SD card mount on our Droids? They could have done such a better job... not to mentioned moved it away from the heat of the battery.

I miss my old Tilt in this case... had a very convenient and easy to use SD placement (right on the bottom, No removing a battery cover ect. (there was just a small removable cover)... you just pushed it in and it would 'eject' itself... the mount in our Droids is a PIA to get the card out of if you have large(r) fingers....

bastosero

Reaction score

^+ agreed. For that price I'd rather have 2 or 3 16G class 6 cards.

This brings up a question, anyone else here hate the placement (and/or the design) of the SD card mount on our Droids? They could have done such a better job... not to mentioned moved it away from the heat of the battery.

I miss my old Tilt in this case... had a very convenient and easy to use SD placement (right on the bottom, No removing a battery cover ect. (there was just a small removable cover)... you just pushed it in and it would 'eject' itself... the mount in our Droids is a PIA to get the card out of if you have large(r) fingers....

Yeah, I don't like it placed in there also. I would've also preferred to have it on one of the sides with a cover and where you can just eject it.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Nope, but when they are there will be a million threads about it...

Oh, without a doubt.... :laugh:
Just think about what excitement could be had if they were to come out around teh time an update was rumored to be coming out... :icon_ banana: