32 gig Mico SD memory

mardigan

Reaction score
Anyone know who has the best pricing on 32 gig micro SD cards to fit the
Droid X. I want to use my droid instead of my Ipod.

Thanks
Mardigan

FunkUSMCRet

Reaction score

Thanks
Mardigan

If you bought the droid X, they are offering an online deal of $99.00 cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. I ordered two (one for me and my son). Should arrive today.

jeff0181

Reaction score

Thanks
Mardigan

If you bought the droid X, they are offering an online deal of $99.00 cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. I ordered two (one for me and my son). Should arrive today.

Who is offering that deal?

ffej89

Reaction score
I took the chance and bought the 32 gig card from Hong Kong for 16$. Yes i know a lot of people are having issues with them but 16$, come on. When it came in the mail i couldnt wait to install it and see if it worked and so far so good. 10 gigs of music and about the same in video files (which is 8 movies on my phone.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I took the chance and bought the 32 gig card from Hong Kong for 16$. Yes i know a lot of people are having issues with them but 16$, come on. When it came in the mail i couldnt wait to install it and see if it worked and so far so good. 10 gigs of music and about the same in video files (which is 8 movies on my phone.

You are lucky. I ordered one and when I put it in my Droid is reads 31.xxgb, but as I transfer information it stops at 3-4gb. I complained and got my money from paypal, but I would like a functioning card. I think I am going to order one from Verizon this week.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

You are lucky. I ordered one and when I put it in my Droid is reads 31.xxgb, but as I transfer information it stops at 3-4gb. I complained and got my money from paypal, but I would like a functioning card. I think I am going to order one from Verizon this week.

samesies. i bought a 32gb from hong kong and plugged it into the ole mac and it read 33.65ish gigs lol so i returned it. i dont need some piece of crap in my 600 dollar phone