32 GB micro sdcard on sale today!

hobby31

Reaction score
Just a heads up. Website: 1saleaday.com is having a one day sale on 32 GB card for 29.99. Total $37 with shipping and tax. Its a SanDisk class 4.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

HorsePony

Reaction score
I have a question.

This will be the first time I swap out a stock (given) micro SD for a newer, larger one.
What do I need to do in order to migrate all my current data from the current micro SD to the new one?
Is there anything I should NOT do? Things I HAVE to do?

Help from this helpful crew would be helpful...and stuff. :)

rherron

Reaction score
I have a question.

This will be the first time I swap out a stock (given) micro SD for a newer, larger one.
What do I need to do in order to migrate all my current data from the current micro SD to the new one?
Is there anything I should NOT do? Things I HAVE to do?

Help from this helpful crew would be helpful...and stuff. :)

I've not had to do it for my Droid, but I had to several times through upgrades to work-issued BlackBerries.

Micro SD to SD adapter card (lets you stick Micro SD into your PC). Copy old card onto computer. Stick new card into computer. Move everything to new card. Insert card in phone.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just connect your phone to your PC, copy/paste all folders/data to your PC, switch out cards and move everything back to other card. Of if you have a card reader than connect both your phone and SD card to your PC and drag and drop folders from phone to new card.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Way late to this party

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

chuck54

Reaction score
What class does the bionic read for cards? I remember alo of people havimg trouble with class 10 cards on the droidx because the droidx only reads class 4. I wanted a 32 gig card and i looking around for one at the moment and I might partition 5 gig aside for th webtop hack with ubuntu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

JRParsons

Reaction score
I don't remember what class they were, but I believe Best Buy has 32 gigs on sale for $32. I think today is the last day. (10mb/sec??)