32 GB micro Memory cards?

Se7enLC

Reaction score
I don't know who has been feeding bad info but I do not.

I bought a 32 Gig Micro SD Card from Verizon.

When the Droid X was coming out they offered the card for $99.00.

That is the best price I have seen.

So, yes there is a 32 Gig Micro SD Card.

The early posts in this thread saying "They do not exist" were posted back in November and December - when 32gb microSD cards did not exist! So it's not bad info - it's just really outdated because people keep responding to a really old thread (myself included). I wish threads would get automatically locked after they've been inactive for a few months.

And the comments warning of fake cards are still to be heeded. If the price looks too good to be true, it IS. There are ways to take a small SD card and corrupt it such that it looks like a larger capacity. On a PC it will show up and say the correct size, but if you try to actually put that much data on it and read it back off, you will see a LOT of problems. And the card will never really work in a device.

But yes, 32gb microSD cards DO exist now. I also purchased the 32gb card from Verizon when they had a deal with the Droid X. I paid $50, though :)

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Just bought a Kingston 32gb micro-sd card for $15 on ebay, new in the package.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Did that work properly at all?

That eBay link is SKETCHY at best.

Look at the feedback. Every single item he has feedback on previously is a bead or gem or something like that. Now all of a sudden he's selling microSD cards for dirt cheap in large quantities?

I suspect that is a stolen account and it will be closed, soon. If you pay, use paypal ONLY.

ducky124

Reaction score

MyBad740

Reaction score
I bought 2 32 gig sd cards off eBay with the sd adapters. Checked both card and they worked fine. My friend installed his in Droid 2 and formatted it and it works fine. Me, not so much. I was gonna be a wise guy and plugged mine in my computer and downloaded 300 mp3's in a music folder onto the chip.. plugged it into my phone and the phone would not boot. so I took the card back out put it back in the adapter plugged it into my computer and now the computer doesn't see it. have tried it in 3 different computers. tried disk manager to format it, it's not found.. guess my card is junk.. any suggestions??? i bought the chips for 16 dollars each including shipping.. since then the sellere is not registered anylonger on ebay.. sure is allot of memory stuffed into a little chip..

Se7enLC

Reaction score
I bought 2 32 gig sd cards off eBay with the sd adapters. Checked both card and they worked fine. My friend installed his in Droid 2 and formatted it and it works fine. Me, not so much. I was gonna be a wise guy and plugged mine in my computer and downloaded 300 mp3's in a music folder onto the chip.. plugged it into my phone and the phone would not boot. so I took the card back out put it back in the adapter plugged it into my computer and now the computer doesn't see it. have tried it in 3 different computers. tried disk manager to format it, it's not found.. guess my card is junk.. any suggestions??? i bought the chips for 16 dollars each including shipping.. since then the sellere is not registered anylonger on ebay.. sure is allot of memory stuffed into a little chip..

Counterfeit SD card. I bet your friend with the Droid 2 will soon discover that there isn't actually 32GB there, either.

MyBad740

Reaction score
He's been using it for over a week and is working fine.. mine worked fine until i plugged it into my motorola droid 2.. now is seems dead.. his is still working fine and can plug it into the adapter and computer sees it no problem.. is a scan disk also.. another friend ordered one also and is waiting for his.. thanks for your reply.

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Try calling up Sandisk and see if you can get a replacement. A lot of companies like them like to stand behind their products so they get return customers. I i know logitech does this.