3 problems-phone won't sync email/location, gets same email 3 times, disconnects

journeygal

Reaction score
I am getting so frustrated as of late. This week, starting on Monday, I have been unable to retrieve email or get the application for weather to update where I am. It gives me the "geocode error". In addition to that, the phone has been disconnecting in the middle of conversations and when I look I have at least two bars as does the person on the other end(or so they claim). It happened twice this morning already. My third problem is that when I get email on my phone, read and delete, it still shows on my laptop-not once, but twice! If I read it on my phone and delete it, why is it not deleting from the mail server? If I read mail on the laptop, it disappears from the phone....? Is there a setting I have wrong?

jchammer123

Reaction score
For the email issue, try going into manage applications and clearing the data in the app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
J

journeygal

Reaction score
When I do that it says applications files, settings, accounts, databases, and so on will be permanently deleted.:icon_eek:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You really need to specify the account type, the email app and how you're connecting to your email account if you want assistance. There are too many different variables out there for anyone to assist without such information.

jchammer123

Reaction score
Yes go ahead and clear it anyways. When you go back into the app it will reconnect.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums