"3" Music Player

G

gatewayad

Thanks this is the nicest music player i have seen so far for the Droid and I have 11 gig of music on here, love the 3D scrolling

hayaku

Reaction score
Yep Dan, I did discover that shortly after the album art started giving me problems. I've removed it and downloaded MixZing Lite.

long click on the album art lets you select images from the internet also.

Potts112005

Reaction score
Is there anyway to use a song as ringtone like there is under the default music app, I haven't been able to find the option.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
nice player...i like the look. it actually downloaded the album art for a few songs that mixzing couldnt do and it put some random pics that it couldnt find which is fine with me. the 3d cube is cool. it would be nicer if the album art moves around while the song is being play.

Dandroid247

Reaction score
So check it out, I figured out that if you use astro and delete the folder that contains album art off of the sd card and go back into 3 and hit get art that it will re dl all of it and it should start matching again. At least that worked for me anyway.

@Potts, I dunno if you can do it through the music app itself but you could always just dl ringdroid and use that. I've been using it for awhile and it works fairly well. :)

droiduser1595

Reaction score
3 and Mabilo Ringtones

Ok so I use Mabilo as I'm sure a ton of other people do---it is conflicting with album art finding in 3 as it is trying to find art for all the dumb ringtones I have. How can I tell 3 what folder to find music in? I simply want to delete my mabilo ringtones out of 3's memory!?!? This really shouldn't be hard to do but I can't figure it out, please help!

Reaction score
Just so ya' know,,, the 3 is cubed as in to the third power. It took me a minute to figure that out XD, I was seriously wondering for a second