1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3 Cool Droid Apps for Kids

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Mattjames, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Mattjames

Mattjames Banned

Well we know Droid Phone is also good phone for our kids if add some cool Apps and I checked few Apps and found 3 apps which is surly good for our kids ( at least for me) I am sure you also love it and try it for your Kids:

3 Cool Droid Apps for Kids
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Fortunately, my five year old does not read this forum. I have spent a great deal of effort convincing her that my Droid is dangerous and is likely to explode if she touches it.
  3. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

ROFLMAO! :rofl3:
  4. DJTURNz

DJTURNz New Member

I told my son that my DROID was a decepticon and if I dropped it, it would transform and kill us all. He is 7 and just stared at me. He didn't find it amusing.
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

It is a known fact my Droid is off limits, but the display ones at Verizon are free game!
  6. RPD325

RPD325 New Member

All very good suggestiions
  7. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

My daughter Samantha, 4.7 old, loves to play replica Island with the "Droid Garbage Can"

She saw the Astroboy movie with the robot dog of that name, which bears a resemblance ...
  8. catgoblet

catgoblet New Member

Well, if you haven't convinced your child that your phone is really a grenade, check out this new kid's app: Dash & Ditto's Playground (http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.catglo.dashplayground)

It's a 7-in-1 game pack with beautiful hand drawn graphics and fun gameplay for kids up to 10-ish, or the young at heart. It includes: Hopscotch, Tic-Tac-Toe, School Bus Driving Game, Whack-a-Gopher, Feed/Catch & Make 'em Dance Baby Bunny Game, Jump Rope and a cute one-hole mini-golf game that might be expanded in the future.

My little boy loves this game pack. My husband created the app with a local artist, so obviously I'm a bit biased, but there is a free version if you want to just check it out: http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.catglo.dashplaygroundfree

Thanks!
  9. Margarete

Margarete New Member

Learning Heroes Kids Coloring Book – edutainment for children

Hi, nice apps. I add another one : Learning Heroes Kids Coloring Book. It is free digital coloring book for kids. My little daughter enjoy it. I strongly recommended it: LH Kids Coloring Book for iPad on the iTunes App Store
  10. TroyB

TroyB New Member

There is a growing pattern of toddlers and children using digital products for amusement and education. For kids who are addict in using iPhone, there's a new app that is unlike any app I have tried before. One app developer has had their games played for 2 million minutes - in just 20 days. Source of article: Educational apps clocking millions of minutes played.
  11. TroyB

TroyB New Member

This new app that I am talking about is called Fingerprint, released by Fingerprint Digital.
Search tags for this page
best apps for preschoolers on droid

best droid apps for kids

droid apps for one year old
droid phones for kids

free kids apps for droid

kids apps for droid
toddler apps feelings for android