1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3 Boot Animations you might enjoy -

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by DF Smod, Mar 12, 2011.

1. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

N1BIOS

N1BIOS is a fun little throwback to the days of verbose system startups. It looks really legit and it made everyone I know that is remotely nerdy laugh hysterically. I love it. You, too, can go back in time by downloading it HERE (this one is flashable, so youÂ’ll install it through recovery).

[​IMG]

[Source]

Robot Arm

This one consists of some sort of disembodied mechanical automaton welding the Android logo onto the fabric of space itself. Nice. Get it HERE (non-flashable).

[​IMG]

[Source]

System Startup

This bootscreen must have been incredibly involved. Wireframe Andy spinning under some system startup text? Yes. Yes, we approve. Get it HERE (non-flashable).

[​IMG]
  2. jawonder

jawonder New Member

Can these work on the Droid x ?. If so how do you install , rename bootanimation.zip and move to data/local ?.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I don't have a DX so I can't answer that question
Search tags for this page
boot animation download robot arm
boot animation robot arm
note 3 boot animation

robot arm boot animation

robot arm boot animatoon download
robotic boot animation
samsung galaxy tab 3 bootanimation