3.5mm Aux jack bluetooth

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I'm looking for a bluetooth that connects to the 3.5 aux jack of my car for A2DP streaming . I don't care about any other features , I only want something to replace my audio cable that I'm using right now and get high quality audio. What would you recommend ?

realitybegins

Reaction score
I just returned a kensington bluetooth car unit because for some reason it would play for a while than start cutting out as if the music was buffering. Do a search on amazon for stereo bluetooth hands free auto motive. I think there's more than one company that makes them. I really wanted the one I had to work because the music sounded great and the hands free was great as well. Maybe it will work for you. Maybe I just got a defective one. It plugs into your cigarette lighter and has the jack you speak of to plug into your radios auxiliary port in front. Hope this helps. (Smiles)

thoughts.com/realitybegins

OP
smokiedabong

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Got one of this from eBay , works great , hooks directly to my AUX jack , the controls are also working for Pandora and the mic seems to be pretty good , with the bluetooth sitting in the central console , which is pretty far from me , my friend told me that he could hear me clearly . The headphones that come with the unit are pure crap , but when I used some Sony or my car stereo it sounded the same as with the cable connected directly to the phone .