3.2 Issues?

djam2410

Reaction score
USB storage isnt working for me; anytime i connect usb, it crashes and reboots

cbroussard99

Reaction score
I can't get it to download. I've flashed several times and continue getting reboots to the Motorola M any suggestions

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

markwebb

Reaction score
No problem here with the status bar. .. Sorry I would try a permissions fix. If that does not work, reinstall. Maybe even redownload the package then install it.

Did that already, thanks. Are you using a theme or stock?

I did change the battery indicator to percentage as well. and the small am/pm mod. Not sure if this caused it tho.

Yea, I'm using the blue theme. THat is my only change and I am having no problems with my status bar.

I am having problems with the status bar. It is OK when running UD 3.2 stock. When I change to a theme, the status bar force closes.

markwebb

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the text color on the notifacations in the pull down shade? I have redman's ikandy theme installed and it has black text on a black background.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Ditto. I think it is just redman's themes?

Gracklor

Reaction score
Did that already, thanks. Are you using a theme or stock?

I did change the battery indicator to percentage as well. and the small am/pm mod. Not sure if this caused it tho.

Yea, I'm using the blue theme. THat is my only change and I am having no problems with my status bar.

I am having problems with the status bar. It is OK when running UD 3.2 stock. When I change to a theme, the status bar force closes.

I only had a problem with the status bar force closing when I tweaked the bar to add "AM/PM." Once I removed the AM/PM tweak, the status bar hasn't crashed once.

ReGReT

Reaction score
My status bar was fine until I enabled the smaller am/pm and rebooted. I turned off the AM/AP completely in the status bar tweaks and it fixed the FC. Couple others on the BD forum said this corrected theirs as well.

Last edited:

markwebb

Reaction score
My status bar was fine until I enabled the smaller am/pm and rebooted. I turned off the AM/AP completely in the status bar tweaks and it fixed the FC. Couple others on the BD forum said this corrected theirs as well.

Mine is off.

Has anyone tried a few themes? It seems to occur when themes are applied.

Last edited:

Gracklor

Reaction score
Musicplayer & multi-tasking

When I switched from my music player (in this case, DoubleTwist) and look at another application (camera, facebook, and sometimes messaging), Doubletwist stops playing music. In one case, DT was closed complately and I had to re-open it.

djam2410

Reaction score
anybody else having usb storage issues? mine keeps rebooting when i try to put it in usb mode

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
-Facebook randomly going back to the home screen
-When applying a theme, the four buttons on the pull down notification disappear
-Application tray delays
-Landscape to portrait delays
-Block ads not consistent

I will try the "fix permissions" trick to see what happens

zoomy942

Reaction score
Hello there.

Has anyone noticed wifi acting up?

Mine doesn't reconnect when i go from work to home for example. On my Eris, it would disconnect (obviously) while i was driving, and when i got home it would hop on the new network. With this, I have to disable wifi and re-enable it in the wireless settings.

Radio flash?

jville95

Reaction score
Switched over to UD 3.2 yesterday and the only know issues I've come across is I can't record a video on MMS (Low, 60s) and the Youtube (10m) and High (30m) look as if they are trying to record in "wide screen" mode.

Any suggestions?

*** I did wipe 4 times and cleared the entire phone prior to installation of this rom.

nu2droid

Reaction score
I am loving this ROM, great work.... Thank you

I only have 2 small issues.
1st, there is random lag using ADW launcher. Not always and not real bad so I can live with it.

2nd, also not a huge deal, but it is annoying, I ran the command for "Block Ads" and it is not working. I am still seeing what feels like all the ads.

Any thoughts on either issue.

Wiped x5, restored only apps with no data and now running UD3.2 and the Honeybread theme from the chooser.(sweet function by the way).

Issue has presisted through ADW and Launcher Pro, 3 different themes including stock and 3 diferent kernels.

Rento

Reaction score
Love the ROM, haad no issues except:

- My phone doesn't like RaidZero kernels (RZK) that much so I swapped back to the kernel I was running on Froyo (UD2.5) and everything is perfect!

- Friend texted me another friend's number and I clicked it to add to contacts and the phone froze, had to pull the battery... When I went back to the text to copy it instead, I accidentally touched it again, but this time it worked fine... No clue what the deal is on that one.

Everything is awesome otherwise! Can't wait for Juice Defender to release on Gingerbread.