3.0 issues

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by seadams, Oct 11, 2011.

1. seadams

seadams New Member

On my D1 the first and only problem was market did not work on 3g, worked great on wifi. the this afternoon I started having the incoming call issue of swiping to answer and it goes to speaker phone and the caller can't hear me, then the phone freezes and I have to pul the battery. the rom is very fast and smooth. hopefully these issues can get resolved.
  2. JayBee1287

JayBee1287 New Member

I'm having the exact same issues, also sometimes when I make a call my phone will freeze on the call screen and I have to pull the battery out.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums
  3. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Have you tried using Zeppelin's V8 Supercharged Scripts? Its perfectly put together for the Droid to run Gingerbread, 3g Turbo may fix that issue and the Supercharge scripts fix what sounds like your oom properties that isn't matched up with the gingerbread version your running on the Droid. I use these scripts on all versions of roms and it works flawlessly. Makes running Gingerbread easier on my Droid.

SENT FROM MY ROOTED/SUPERCHARGED AND 3G TURBO CHARGED DROID SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST!
  4. JayBee1287

JayBee1287 New Member

No, but I'm running the V6 script. I usually run Aggressive 1 or Balanced 3. Should I go ahead and switch to V8?

5. kb3awq

kb3awq New Member

This sounds good but as easy as it probably is it looks difficult. Maybe it is all the blah blah blah. Step by step dummy instructions without all the extra would maybe make it better to understand. Too bad he doesnt just make an app that you just click a button and done. I am not sure what to save and what to save as, I think I understand it is saved on the sd card in the folder it says but then to open it... and what to expect or look at or do next. lol Im not normally :icon_eek: but its like anything else when you do for the first time.
  6. metalspring

metalspring New Member

It almost is an app, just use script manager to find the 3g turbocharger on the sdcard, click it, a little pop-up comes up, check run as root, run it and the options are pretty easy to figure out, same with the latest v6 supercharger one, actually the v6 supercharger is even easier to use

Use this link for the latest, Zeppelin hasn't posted in this forum for awhile
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=15948434&postcount=1127
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  7. kb3awq

kb3awq New Member

Well maybe I can take a look later getting tired. I have to see/figure out what exactly I am putting on the SD card and go from there I guess. Maybe it can just be part of the rom
  8. akhenax

akhenax Well-Known Member

I have a similar issue. When I get an incoming call, when I try to answer the phone, the ringtone continues to play, and the phone app locks the device.

Also, my music plays with a stutter every so often. I've had this issue with other Gingerbread ROMs as well.
  9. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

I would go ahead and give it a shot, make a backup of course and if it doesn't work for you just flash your backup. Once you read it and get it going its not hard at all just take your time to fully understand it and it makes sense. It's pretty much easy to use.

SENT FROM MY ROOTED/SUPERCHARGED AND 3G TURBO CHARGED DROID SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST!
  10. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

I've been have trouble with wireless tether. It's not working every time I try. I have to uninstall and re-install the app every time to get it to work.
  11. baggar11

baggar11 New Member

I was having that issue with all the GB roms. I reported on this early in a couple of the Liquid and PE threads saying that a CorCor kernel fixed the problems for me. Others also tried it and reported it successful. It may be something you can try too.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  12. akhenax

akhenax Well-Known Member

not sure what this was in response to, but what's "corcor"?
  13. baggar11

baggar11 New Member

Oops, forgot to proof read. CorCor kernel is what I meant. PE recommended the CorCor kernels as an alternative for his rom. They can be found here --> Elite Series Kernels V3! , although there seems to be no downloads at the moment. After I flashed his kernel, I didn't have anymore issues answering phone calls.
  14. -iD

-iD New Member

Also try a slower kernel. Chevy's 900, with the 400 slot set as lowest speed has eliminated all those issues for my d1

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
  15. Logan3824

Logan3824 New Member

I'm having a problem where some one calls me and I answer my phone call, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me...It's weird because it doesn't happen every time but I was called about a job interview yesterday and I feel I made a bad impression because I had to hang up on them and call them back >_>
  16. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 New Member

is it just me or is LGB 3.0 a slow rom on the OG, i mean dont get me wrong its rock solid in all areas except speedwise, apps open and close slow, slow transitions, its just slow... ;-(
  17. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

Smooth & crisp here..
    Stock kernel at 900 on demand

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...
  18. packfan678

packfan678 New Member

I had a similar issue this evening, but instead of freezing my phone it crashed to the homescreen and left the dialer app running. I was unable to end the call or receive texts.

I had placed the call to my brother, he answered while the dialer was doing its own thing. After I reset my phone 3 texts came through from him and I called again, he said when he answered the first time all he heard were data tones, similar to a fax machine.

TL;DR
    Liquid has created Skynet and its chosen language is that of annoying office equipment.

19. kb3awq

kb3awq New Member

I have wiped battery stats before and even recently but I think its funny when you can let it get down to 70 or 80 % and you can plug in your phone and reboot and it says 100% (not always but sometimes) Id like to know how this happens
  20. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

What do you have the processor speed set to? I am running.900mhz on demand and it is awesome.

Sent from my DROID