2gig of data use already

ntrddragn

Reaction score
:D only 10 days into my cycle. 4g+nexus = win 98% of the time lol. And I only stream half a Netflix video. No tethering either. Thanks goodness for unlimited data. And I also just had the phone for 6 days.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

prowler85

Reaction score
Yeah....there's been a few "bragging" threads..... (not that you're bragging, but that's generally where this goes). But yes, hooray for unlimited data. And not bragging (honestly, just for a point of reference for your data usage) I'm at 19 gb and only 7 days in..... :biggrin:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah....there's been a few "bragging" threads..... (not that you're bragging, but that's generally where this goes). But yes, hooray for unlimited data. And not bragging (honestly, just for a point of reference for your data usage) I'm at 19 gb and only 7 days in..... :biggrin:
holy smokes, 19gb in a week.:blink:

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score

Holy smokes 19 gig? I wasn't bragging just stated how much data this thing use. I keep it automatically to connect to 4g when possible.

moot

Reaction score
Holy smokes 19 gig? I wasn't bragging just stated how much data this thing use. I keep it automatically to connect to 4g when possible.

I can't believe you haven't been throttled yet... :)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've used over 10.. Cycle ends 19th. On my Droid and Droid 3 i'd rarely use a gig.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using.. magic.

vincent518

Reaction score
I averaged between 5-8gb a month with my DROID x. I got my nexus with 18 days left used 28gb last month and already over 6gb 5 days into this cycle. I do not tether. Most of my data usage is netflix. How much data does a movie use?

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
man..i got some data to catch up. LOL. i need to stream just to stream. :biggrin: 4g does make the difference. i was averaging 2-3 gig on the OG droid a month but not in a week. :D

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've used over 10.. Cycle ends 19th. On my Droid and Droid 3 i'd rarely use a gig.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using.. magic.

i'd hate to imagine when/if i get 4g and a 4g phone...one month i actually had over 20GB but usually like about 5-10 GB from just my little ol' droid 1...if i followed the same pattern you do (10 times as much on 4g) then i'd have anywhere from 50-100 GB a month :blink: and might get up to 200 GB one or 2 months lmao :icon_eek:

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
when i first got my thunderbolt about a year ago, i went through 120gb of data in a course of 3 days. it was so fast that i connected all my house pcs to it and streamed movies and torrents non stop over a weekend.

nikecar

Reaction score
I don't have 4g but rang, 19g in a week? Most I've done is 4gb, and that was the first month after Google music came out. That thing is a data hog.

Unlimited though...woot

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.