1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2c.6c bootloaders battery low cannot program

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by jdouble777, Aug 3, 2010.

1. jdouble777

jdouble777 New Member

I let my Droid run out of power, at which point it shut down, and now I have had it charging for hours to no avail. It states:
    Bootloader
    2C.6C

Battery Low
    Cannot program

I have taken out the battery and SD card several times which has been stated in other threads to fix my problem. I have MANY apps that I would like to keep, but if reinstalling the OS is my only answer I suppose I will give it a shot. Droid is desperately needed to be resuscitated, please help.
  2. jimmy3299

jimmy3299 New Member

Take battery to Verizon store ask them to charge up for you sometimes they will or have a friend who has same phone do it for you _
  3. jdouble777

jdouble777 New Member

Thanks Jimmy, if I cannot fix in other way I will certainly put your advice to use. I am going to Universal Studious tomorrow and would love to have Droid to record videos, take pictures, and have help/information. I suppose I will just have to live and learn, Never Let Droid Power Down! I cannot believe such an amazing handset would have this absurd flaw.
Search tags for this page

bootloader 2c.6c battery low cannot program