$299.99 on contract? are u kidding me!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inflation my friend=P Plus adding the data plan hurts obviously.

Well as I've always said with phone companies, you get what you pay for. Verizon is the most expensive but they provide the best experience imo and they have the largest legit 4G coverage. They aren't missing their 4G dates and the 4G speeds are great.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I am willing to pay top dollar for a quality phone. Is the Charge worth 299 no way in hell, but add in dual core and 4G and ya I dont really mind paying that. They didnt gouge for the DX2 and D3 like they gouged with the Charge.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why should VZW have to compensate you? You didn't lose anything.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

kmo

Reaction score
First of all, there was no "all the delays" there was exactly one delay. Secondly, its your money, so if you don't wanna spend the money on the bionic, then don't. pretty easy solution.
Are you kidding, this phone was announced 8 months ago. Most Android phones after 18 months are dead anyway. That's way too long to wait, by the time it hits it will be a step behind everything else that's coming in Sept.-Oct. The Google Nexus Prime (with "ice cream sandwich" OS) will arrive in October or November and it is going to blow the Bionic out of the water. I'm afraid the Bionic will be one of those flash in the pan phones, here and gone before you know it. I for one will not be buying the Bionic, especially if it has a $299. price tag. The Bionic is a device that after this "Loooong" delay will be left in the dust by the competition arriving in the next couple months....and what's with all the smartass remarks (not directing all this to tcayton) in this post to any comments made regarding pricing or the delay, the main reason I don't post much here any more. Stop taking this crap so personal, if your a fanboy of the Bionic and can't take the heat from other opinions just keep the wise remarks to yourselves. We're supposed to have this forum to share our thoughts not get bashed for saying them, and yes opinions are a dime a dozen but after all the waiting for this phone if it is $299. that will be too high a price to pay. IMHO....

J

JriderG

How does that one Guy figure 2700... that nig nog needs to check his work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

J

JriderG

Why are you paying 100 a month? That is way expensive.

J

JriderG

Oh and excuse me my bad. That's way more than the 2600 (by your math) for all the other top end smartphones.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Are you kidding, this phone was announced 8 months ago. Most Android phones after 18 months are dead anyway. That's way too long to wait, by the time it hits it will be a step behind everything else that's coming in Sept.-Oct. The Google Nexus Prime (with "ice cream sandwich" OS) will arrive in October or November and it is going to blow the Bionic out of the water. I'm afraid the Bionic will be one of those flash in the pan phones, here and gone before you know it. I for one will not be buying the Bionic, especially if it has a $299. price tag. The Bionic is a device that after this "Loooong" delay will be left in the dust by the competition arriving in the next couple months....and what's with all the smartass remarks (not directing all this to tcayton) in this post regarding to any comments made regarding pricing or the delay, the main reason I don't post much here any more. Stop taking this crap so personal, if your a fanboy of the Bionic and can't take the heat from other opinions just keep it to yourselves. We're supposed to have this forum to share our thoughts not get bashed for saying them, and yes after all the waiting for this phone if it is $299. that will be too high a price to pay. IMHO....

I agree with you man. I have been waiting since last year with and upgrade for this phone. I'm getting it. I have another upgrade due in January. So I will get the bionic, and if something sick comes out for the holidays then get that in January. I really want a 4. 5 or bigger phone

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

KJW979

Reaction score
sh*t my 5 line with all droids cost me abouts $180 a month ... not too shabby :p

Man, I'm getting screwed by your amount. I have 3 phones on family plan, all with data & 1400mins & costs me around 220 a month.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree with you man. I have been waiting since last year with and upgrade for this phone. I'm getting it. I have another upgrade due in January. So I will get the bionic, and if something sick comes out for the holidays then get that in January. I really want a 4. 5 or bigger phone

Look up the Google nexus prime...that is definitely one sick phone, should make the bionic look like a joke next to it lol...I'm just really really really hoping Verizon actually gets it
Btw 3 main features of it are 1.5GHz dual core processor, a 4.5in? screen with 720p HD resolution and 4g lte

supercharged modified simply stunning 5.5 w/turbocharged 3g
Chevyno1 ulv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
honeycomb 3D theme
19.8 linpack score

nikecar

Reaction score
Are you kidding, this phone was announced 8 months ago. ..

It was displayed, it wasn't said when it was releasing..you go to car shows and some demos won't come out for 2 yrs or more

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Barring any early discount offers, my upgrade is Dec 9th. It will be a little painful to wait, but it's going to be worth it... all the season's new stuff will be out, and I sure as hell won't be paying $300 whether it's the Bionic, the Galaxy II, or whatever else.