2900mah for the droid x, am i the only one with one?

nighthawk01

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum, been reading awhile, anyone else have the 2900mah battery for there droid x? I saw the thread on the 2600 but the back ugly, the off brand one i got.has a much better looking cover, same color as the phone, and is sleeker and linesup alot better with the phone, love being able to go days with it, and it was only $30 bucks.

If u guys havnt seen these yet i can get some pics up, they actuly are sold as a 2800mah, but i was surprised when i opened the box, and it was labeled as a 2900, they even threw in a screen protector! :) gotta love chinese non-rebadged stuff!

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing pics. I'm glad you are happy with yours because a lot of off brand batteries get bad reviews on here and amazon.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

duck001

Reaction score
i got one. off ebay 19.99 w/free shipping had issues getting the phone to recognize it at first but i put the original back in and put the 2900 in again and it works. i like how much "fatter" it is now. too bad my case dont fit no more

cpjr

Reaction score
I can get a good 15 hours or more out of my 1850mah extended battery.....thats plenty good for me :icon_eek:

duck001

Reaction score
i saw a 3600 mah on ebay but they wanted 89.99 for it. no thanks not when i can get 2900 for $19.99 it should be plenty good enough. any extended one should be better than the stocker. my phone even seems to run faster with it

Audiophobe

Reaction score
What do the mah numbers mean?
I see that Verizon sell the 1930 and on ebay the have up to 3500.
Does the higher number mean more run time?
I was about to buy one from Verizon. I didn't want to screw around with on non OEM battery to avoid recognition issues.
Should I go with the Verizon 1930 or an ebay battery with a higher number?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
mAh = milli-amp hours. Yes the bigger number means more time between charges.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Audiophobe

Reaction score
mAh = milli-amp hours. Yes the bigger number means more time between charges.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So Verizon seems to sell the lowest mah batterry.
Is the difference significant?
If my X is not warranteed is it OK to buy the aftermarket battery or should I stick with OEM?
Thanks

fatdroid

Reaction score
Hope this gives you an idea
aefc73ce-f30b-ea83.jpg
aefc73ce-f323-6085.jpg
aefc73ce-f335-408d.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App