25 Great Tips in 10 Minutes

biteme

Reaction score
Well I'm feeling pretty good about myself as I knew all of those tips from having played with my phone and using this forum!! Woohoo:icon_ banana:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Cool video. I actually knew all but one. That was swiping the keyboard down. I did notice he went the long way about bookmarking a web page. You can do it with the bookmark icon right next to the url window.

OP
BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Embarrassed to say, but there were quite a few of the tips that I did not know. I was sort of blown away. Turns out I may be a "C" student!!

Skyranger

Reaction score
Wow:icon_eek:.. great presentation, good find and should be required viewing for DF users :motdroidvert::)

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I too learned the keyboard swipe and nothing more. Always used the back button for that task. :)

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for posting our vid!

Nice to see that I could teach a couple of things :p DF users are always on top of it though.

OP
BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Nice to see that I could teach a couple of things :p DF users are always on top of it though.

I really liked it. I love the "machine gun" delivery - no waste of time. I have a lot of other, less socially acceptable, things to waste my time on.:)

Thanks for providing it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Nice find, Bayou! And a nice presentation, kellex! I actually learned almost all of this from reading in the forum, but there were a couple that were new to me. Don't use Facebook so that was one.

masters

Reaction score
Facebook sync doesn't work for me.. Can't short or long press the image.. If I tap it goes to their page, if I long nothing.

I don't want my phone to auto sync all the contacts into my phone, just the one I want.