24K Black Glass Theme - by Cuttalott

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Cuttalott, Jul 20, 2010.

1. UltraDroid

UltraDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    The Droid X is a whole different type of phone, and this theme, as it stands, will not install on a DX. Maybe down the road it can be ported, but not right now.

Sorry Dude! :blink:

-Mike

2. nordoyan

nordoyan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your link is broken can't download...

Mot D1 running UD 3.3.1 @ 1.1 ghz stable

3. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    nordoyan, the developer of this theme, Cuttalott disappeared last August and no one has heard from him since. You're not going to be able to download the theme from the original link. The only way that you *might* be able to get a copy of his theme is to try contacting a member of this forum named xkape. He is a developer (and a very nice guy, too) who was trying to port some of Cuttalott's themes over to other roms and builds. Xkape *may* have a copy of the theme on his server that you could download. I emphasize the word *may*. Cuttalott has been gone a long time, and I'm afraid his beautiful themes may be gone forever.

Try sending a PM to xkape, he's your best hope of finding a copy.

-Mike

4. nordoyan

nordoyan New Member

Ratings:
    +0

That would be great if you can. It's a great theme. thanks for the reply

5. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    I just sent him a PM, so we'll wait to see how he responds. I agree, that theme was Cuttalott's masterpiece.

-Mike

6. kruxz

kruxz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is beautiful man keep it up

7. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    I'm not sure who you're directing that comment to. I agree with you, it's a great theme, but Cuttalott was the one who created it, and he's gone. You may have some luck asking my good friend xkape if he would be interested in porting the theme to some of the current roms. Xkape (who's a member of this forum, and can be reached by PM) has tried to keep the themes that Cutt created alive, but he's a pretty busy guy, and has his own themes that he's developing. Still, if there was enough interest shown, he might be willing to port this theme to one or two of the current roms - you just need to ask him. :)

-Mike

8. xkape

xkape Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    OK, At home (where I am now) I have UD 2.3 and 2.5. Speaking strictly of UD, as I have it for other ROM's. At work, I think I have the OG for UD 6.0 as well as some others. UltraDroid informed me of the posts in this thread so iI am here and see it now. Tell me what ROM and version of said ROM you are running and I will see if I have it laying around. If I do, I will post a link for you to download it.

If I don't, well, I will definately try to update it for the ROM but I am not holding onto any promises. Works gotten crazy and I am somewhere between 80-90 hours a week right now and then spend my weekends catching up with my kids.

I do have a 3 day weekend coming up though... :)

9. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    Thanks for checking this out, xkape! I have a question - is this lovely theme portable (is that a word?) to any of the current Gingerbread roms? Speaking for myself, I'd love to have it on Project Elite's 5.0 series or maybe one of Simply Stunning's GB.

Thanks buddy! :)

-Mike

10. Swamii 2004

Swamii 2004 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How do I open it up on the htc incredible I just got. It downloaded to the sd card but won't open

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

11. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    This theme was written for the Droid1, not the Incredible. It was also written for some pretty old roms, which are no longer being actively supported. Your best bet, if you want this theme on your Dinc., is to wait and see if Xkape ports it over to the current version of, say, Ultimate Droid. UD tends to release roms for multiple platforms and the Incredible is one of them. If Xkape ports the 24K Black Glass theme to the current UD theme, it will be for the Droid1, because (to my knowledge), he doesn't have a Droid Incredible. That being said, if he's ported it to say UD 7.1 (I made that number up, BTW) for the D!, and if there is a corresponding UD 7.1 build for the Incredible, if you download and install that *exact* version on your Dinc, then follow up with the 24K theme that Xkape ported to the UD rom for the D1, it *might* work. In the past, I would have said it would *probably* work, because those sort of things worked that way last Fall, but a lot has changed.

I had asked Xkape to consider porting the theme to (among others) the current UD rom, but he's a very busy guy, and might not have the time to do it for awhile, so all you can do is wait and see what he does.

-Mike

12. MrDSL

MrDSL New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone have a working link for v1.2?

Search tags for this page
24k java theme download
24k black glass htc evo
battery percentage theme download

gold glass theme

goldglass theme