24K Black Glass Theme - by Cuttalott

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Cuttalott, Jul 20, 2010.

1. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Now Im getting boot loops. it gets stuck at the eye. I pulled out battery 3 times with no luck. I did a recovery and tried to install it again. I tried 3 times with no luck. Im off to bad will wait until tomorrow :(

2. Cuttalott

Cuttalott Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry bro, I uploaded incorrect file (UD4.0)... the correct one is now uploaded and ready for download... I need some sleep lol :blink:

3. baddawg03

baddawg03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    24k Black Theme

Hi, I installed the theme after wiping cache and doing a backup using clockworkmod rev. Everyting looked great until it re-booted and I got an error message that the dialer is not responsing and it asked me to force close or wait. no matter what i touched it just kept coming back to that,m in essence locking me from getting to main screen to adjust settings. I than just restored previous theme and phone is good. What did I do wrong. Should I have re-named the them as "update.zip" ?

4. UltraDroid

UltraDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    What rom are you currently running?

-Mike

5. baddawg03

baddawg03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bugless Beast latest one

6. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    I believe that Bugless Beast installs the same way as Ultimate Droid - renaming the file update.zip then SPRecovery - so if you didn't rename it update.zip and you WERE trying to use SPRecovery, there's where your problem arose. If you were using Rom Manager, I'm not sure what the exact procedure is.

Not much help, but it's the best I could do. :)

-Mike

7. baddawg03

baddawg03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Mike. I am using Clockwork and rom Manager. I will rename file update.zip and try that. If that does not work I will re flash to SPRecovery and try that.

8. baddawg03

baddawg03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I installed it and so far looks great, Need a little help with installing the gold battery. Instructions say to instal directly from SD card or install from app settings. As a newbie I must ask where do I do this.

9. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    The gold battery is a theme that Cuttalott created for a paid app you need to download from the market. From the original post"...the Battery Widget I’m using is “Battery Status – Donate” and I customized the battery to Gold, I will provide a download link to two different Gold Batteries and you will have to put the folder zip file on your SD card... for example:(SD Card/slideunlocker-googlecode-com/battery/GoldBattery.zip) Once you do that just go into the app settings and “Install skin from SD card”. Magic!!!"

The first thing you do is download Battery Status - Donate from the market. It may be a free app, but my recollection was that it was one you paid for. Anyway, install that, then download one or both of the themes Cuttalott created, put them (still as zip files) in the specific folder on your SD card for that program (he names the thing above) and put it in the specific subfolder called "battery". You don't need an advanced file manager for this (like Root Explorer), you can do it from your PC, just using the USB hook up. Once you've placed one or both of the files there, as Cutt says, back out and go to the app settings and choose
    “Install skin from SD card”. You're done.

I'm still at work right now, but I'll check when I get home and if you're still having problems getting it done, we'll try another approach. :)

-Mike

10. pandies

pandies Member

Ratings:
    +0
    UD 4.0 and Red Glass

I was using UD 4.0 and the red glass theme.. everything was fine.. then started to hear static when using things on my phone... switching to make a call .. unlocking it.. etc.... removed it .. don't know if anyone else had the problem?

11. baddawg03

baddawg03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mike, Thanks for taking the time. I really like the way this looks. I thought I needed to do from PC but was not sure. I am postive it will work now. Have a great weekend and thanks for your help.

12. UltraDroid

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    You're perfectly welcome! My pleasure. :)

-Mike

Search tags for this page
24k java theme download
24k black glass htc evo
battery percentage theme download

gold glass theme

goldglass theme