Premium Member
Reaction score
it all ends monday... can't wait!

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm excited for that.

I just hope the movies don't suck and they rename it to '3' or less b/c i can't sit in a movie theater longer then that.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i didn't know they were doing movies - are they supposed to be a continuation of monday night? i.e. is monday going to end on some big cliffhanger that's going to piss me off b/c i didn't know about these movies? :)

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score
I don't think the movies will continue Day 8's story line. And i'm pretty sure they won't be sticking to a real time format.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love the show. Watched from the begining. Thanks for these
Didn't even know they were doing movies

Jack Bauer can't be stopped!

meepstone

Reaction score
These last like 4 episodes have been the best of the season. Hope the last 2 hours on monday night are just as good

ohioDroid

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm excited for that.

I just hope the movies don't suck and they rename it to '3' or less b/c i can't sit in a movie theater longer then that.

Maybe they'll debut 24 different movies at the same time, and you have to see 4 movies a day for a week to see the whole thing.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
These last like 4 episodes have been the best of the season. Hope the last 2 hours on monday night are just as good
I agree...there were nights this current season where I'd fall asleep waiting for something exciting to happen. The past 3 hours (weeks) have been the most interesting, starting with the bank and the chip. Was it just me, or did Jack cut out a SIM card from a GSM device and put it in his Sprint phone (CDMA network) and was able to dial a number? I found that humorous, of course most of America would never know.

I hear there will be a movie but it won't be able to follow the real time format.

Questions I have: Is that guy starting to rot inside the walls of CTU that was killed a few hours ago? Is Jack fully recovered from the stab wound and the torture he incurred about 8 hours ago? Does the assasinated Hassan's wife forget that she has a funeral to plan for? Does her daughter ever stop crying? Is Tony going to be the one to save Jack in the finale on Monday night (remember, Tony is alive, Jack just couldn't kill him).

Other questions: Does Jack ever get hungry or have to use the bathroom? Just curious :)

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score
I forgot about Tony. I think Jack will call him tonight.

OP
r3dpnt

r3dpnt

Reaction score
plugs

boy did they ever... just finished it - good stuff either way!

but man, 24 sure can force some advertising plugs...

LOL, like when ortiz backed out of his parking spot using the rearview camera in his Hyundai.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
exactly, and last week it was the sprint wifi hotspot - very forced!

i mean, it fits into the story ok, but it's almost like the show's production stops and the commercial production starts in a split second, you can just feel it

not that it matters, i still love the show and the only fictional character that i think could give jack a run for his money is jason bourne :icon_eek:

boy did they ever... just finished it - good stuff either way!

but man, 24 sure can force some advertising plugs...

LOL, like when ortiz backed out of his parking spot using the rearview camera in his Hyundai.