1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by wendee2150, Nov 25, 2012.

1. wendee2150

wendee2150 New Member

Remind me, please. Are we still supposed to do *228 on our Razr MAXX? I'm starting to have issues with my texts not coming in when they were sent (sometimes delayed by 6-8 hours) so I thought maybe I need to update my roaming. But it seems like there's something we used to do with our older model smart phones that we're not supposed to do with the newer ones. I just don't remember what I is. TIA!
    Thanks,
    Wendy
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

*228 is meant for 3g phones not 4g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

+1 ^ Your phone has a SIM card. All phones with SIM cards do not require Over The Air (OTA) Activiation. You can pull that card out of your phone, put it into mine and make a call. The entire activation happens automatically in seconds and without any user intervention. This makes it easy to swap phones if you ever need to.
    1 person likes this.
  4. wendee2150

wendee2150 New Member

Thanks, FoxKat and GoCliffGo! I appreciate your quick and excellent responses!
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

*228 droid razr

*228 droid razr maxx issues?
*228 on droid razr maxx
droid razr hd *228
droid razr*228

razr m *228