1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

*228 ?????

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by nornevrder, Feb 20, 2011.

1. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

K so I just flashed PE on mine and my wife's phone and all is good. My question is on my wife's phone when I *228 the prompt starts talking and the activation bar starts going but no dialer appears. It will go through all the prompts and says activation fail. I have tried to reboot seeing if that would fix it nothing. Mine works fine. I have pink glass on hers and epicblue redux on mine. Any suggestions would be great.
  2. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

Try dialing *22899

That goes straight to updating the phone without having to use a dialer. The dialer not showing up has to do with a problem with the theme. Might want to pick another one until the themer fixes their theme.
  3. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

Roger that thanx for the info
Search tags for this page
activate verizon phone in alaska

activating verizon phone in alaska