1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

*228 not working with Bugless Beast Jellybean 4.1.1 ?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by samp, Jul 23, 2012.

1. samp

samp New Member

I have a question about the Bugless Beast ROM for Jellybean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) from July 19, 2012 -- I have it installed, and like it a lot, but I have a problem
    with dialing *228 -->

When I hit *228 on my phone dialer, a voice prompt asks me to hit "1" or "2" -- but there's no numerical key pad present (see Screen1.png). I then try switching back to the phone
    screen to then select "Use Touch Tone Keypad" (see Screen2.png) -- when i click on "Use Touch Tone Keypad", it just goes back to the 1st screen that wouldn't display a numerical
    touchpad, and I cannot do anything but hang up.

I then dialed a different phone # (work # of one of my friends that requires touch-tone dialing when you dial the main # -- and a touch tone keypad DOES appear for me to enter #s).
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this too? Prior to Jelly bean upgrade I've been able to do *228 on my current Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) with no problem.

I appreciate a reply, thanks!
  2. blakejohann

blakejohann New Member

You shouldn't need to update roaming using *228 on a 4g phone- all 4g verizon phones are supposed to update their roaming automatically. Just make sure you have the latest radio flashed.
    That said, if you really want to run *228 you can trick it to work by adding a bunch of pauses then a 2 when you initially dial.
Search tags for this page
*228 droid bionic jellybean
*228 jelly bean
*228 jellybean
activate jellybean dial tone *228
galaxy nexus 228 not working
how to activate *228 without keypad

jelly bean *228

update *228 jellybean eom
update roaming verizon no keypad
use *228 hellybean

verizon *228 no keypad