*228 not working with Bugless Beast Jellybean 4.1.1 ?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by samp, Jul 23, 2012.

1. samp

samp New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a question about the Bugless Beast ROM for Jellybean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) from July 19, 2012 -- I have it installed, and like it a lot, but I have a problem
    with dialing *228 -->

When I hit *228 on my phone dialer, a voice prompt asks me to hit "1" or "2" -- but there's no numerical key pad present (see Screen1.png). I then try switching back to the phone
    screen to then select "Use Touch Tone Keypad" (see Screen2.png) -- when i click on "Use Touch Tone Keypad", it just goes back to the 1st screen that wouldn't display a numerical
    touchpad, and I cannot do anything but hang up.

I then dialed a different phone # (work # of one of my friends that requires touch-tone dialing when you dial the main # -- and a touch tone keypad DOES appear for me to enter #s).
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this too? Prior to Jelly bean upgrade I've been able to do *228 on my current Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) with no problem.

I appreciate a reply, thanks!

2. blakejohann

blakejohann New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You shouldn't need to update roaming using *228 on a 4g phone- all 4g verizon phones are supposed to update their roaming automatically. Just make sure you have the latest radio flashed.
    That said, if you really want to run *228 you can trick it to work by adding a bunch of pauses then a 2 when you initially dial.

Search tags for this page
*228 droid bionic jellybean
*228 jelly bean
*228 jellybean
activate jellybean dial tone *228
galaxy nexus 228 not working
how to activate *228 without keypad

jelly bean *228

update *228 jellybean eom
use *228 hellybean

verizon *228 no keypad