1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2150 battery and Droid sound

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by ofallenxsoldiero, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ofallenxsoldiero

ofallenxsoldiero New Member

I read a lot of responses to the extended batteries nd saw the pics thanks to those who sent em, but I didn't see neone mention the amount of time they fone lasts on a 2150 battery, I'm just picky nd hate the 3500 cover nd am a pretty moderate user nd want to make sure I'm not wasting money, nd I cant find a Droid sound for when I get a text message and someone posted it up on one of my topics nd someone else tried to help but I couldn't get it that way either any other ideas? , thanks all

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  2. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

What?:icon_eek:
  3. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

what's your meaning
  4. ofallenxsoldiero

ofallenxsoldiero New Member

what I was asking if anyone who had a 2150 battery the extended battery had any details on how long the battery lasts them... and secondly if neone knew how to get custom ringtones for a text message... I got it all figured out and already bought the battery tho
  5. GT944

GT944 New Member

There are several applications available for trimming mp3s, though I haven't tried any myself - the native one works fine for me this far. As for custom txt/alert tones, search the forums on your computer - there are several threads around where people have submitted .zip's of different tones to try out.

6. brownUPStruck

brownUPStruck New Member

RingDroid

The RingDroid app is a free one that will let you trim songs so you can make a ringtone, and is a free app. Some sounds also come with this app.