OP
M

Matth3w

Ugh. Hated them both with a huge passion. I'm ashamed for so many members of my gender that they are so oddly enthralled by that whole Twilight book/movie franchise...garbage. Bad acting, bad plots, worse than soap opera....
Vampires are like zombies...no matter how crappy, people are thrilled by them. Plus there is that whole gay emo movement. Perfect for the Twilight.

I think young women like the two girlie-boy actors in those Twilight movies. Not me. I'd prefer a mature, manly droid geek anytime! :heart:
Sup. :D

OP
M

Matth3w

I'm watching a real movie now...Training Day
I didnt think it was too bad, just too long. Special effects were good in my opinion, the story just was not as full as I wanted...

Sal

Reaction score
Vampires are like zombies...no matter how crappy, people are thrilled by them. Plus there is that whole gay emo movement. Perfect for the Twilight.

I think young women like the two girlie-boy actors in those Twilight movies. Not me. I'd prefer a mature, manly droid geek anytime! :heart:
Sup. :D

hey, had to flirt, at least a little, after I saw your cute pic...
too bad I'm too old for ya...:icon_ devil:

OP
M

Matth3w

Depends on your definition. My ex-wife is 39 right now...

Sal

Reaction score
Depends on your definition. My ex-wife is 39 right now...

Well, I'm even older than that -- and also geographically undesirable to boot...But dont' worry, you won't be without a life for long. Cute, tough, geek-savvy, great taste in movies -- you're a catch!

OP
M

Matth3w

Meh, age doesn't matter anyhow so long as you're happy. But thanks. :)

PJay801

Reaction score
2012 was the bestestest movie I've seen this hour...and Twilight is uber kool. I love New Moon...ya.

(Back to reality...my wife made my suffer through both movies in the theater. I stabbed myself in the eye with the super size straw and still couldn't leave.)

KyleJDavison

Reaction score
2012 was terrible though, I walked out on that one. I couldnt tell you the last time I did that.

Funny people. I just kept waiting for it to get better, but it never did. I actually haven't seen 2012 and have heard quite mixed reactions about it.