1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2010 Snow Rocky Mount, NC

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by 252chevyboyz, Jan 5, 2011.

1. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Takin on 12-26-10 as I was driving through Rocky Mount. Almost 14". Biggest snow in a good while

Sent from my D2
  2. author

author New Member

Nice!

That looks as bad a snow as we had up here in Asheville (13 inches officially).

I remember Rocky Mount well... years ago, when I traveled a lot in Eastern NC on biz, I would drive out of my way to eat at the Carolina Cafe in Rocky Mount. Best dang peanut butter pie in the known universe! :)'

--Ralph
  3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

We got a place called carolina bakery that has some bangin' food. Not sure where carolina cafe is but i might have to do some searching. Ashville is nice I do a lot of traveling to Boone. The snow was nice while it lasted tho
Search tags for this page

carolinacafepeanutbutterpierockymountnc

does it snow in rocky mount nc

peanut butter pie rocky mount nc