2 reg battery's in original RAZR with Maxx's back

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by tony442, Feb 28, 2013.

1. tony442

tony442 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So here's my plan have spare bat just need a maxxs back remove back cover stick the spare bat to other battery and attach them both using same screws and then installing the RAZR maxx's back i am really wondering if it would i did a test fit with the original back and could almost pop it all the way on but looked like **** do you think the maxx back being slightly bigger would work

2. Ed ke6bnl

Ed ke6bnl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    on ebay a seller has a kit to change it over to a razr max. not cheap and a lot more involved then just a new back

3. tony442

tony442 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well see i have a spare battery and i would just need the 30$ back and it would end up 200ma bigger then the maxxs battery very easy to line em up and connect if the maxxs back would fit it im just worried about the cpu it wont up the voltage if there hooked in unison but dont know if it will charge i also have a spare phone to test on just need the back

4. Ed ke6bnl

Ed ke6bnl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    looking forward to what you come up with. please let us know and lets see some pictures and where to get the parts you use thanks ED

5. moset

moset Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I wonder if you just left the back off and put an otter box cover on it? Maybe a not max cover work part of the silicone cut out for the battery?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page

original razr maxx battery life