2 questions

Cynthialea

Reaction score
1. I downloaded this twitter app and now I can't uninstall it. I went to apps, uninstall and it said it was uninstalled but it's still there. Now when I go back the applications the uninstall button is grayed out. Any suggestions on how to uninstall it now.

2. I had this app that allowed me to copy files via wifi but I can't find it now. I had the app on my phone and I put in an IP via the web. Does anyone know the app I'm referring to and if not, any suggestions on one.

I have a stock Droid with manual frg22 update

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

portermac

Reaction score
If the app is on your home screen, just slide it into the Trash. I also like quick installer app. It makes life a little easier.
I'm not sure on your second it question.sorry

Troops2990

Reaction score
there is a app that lets you transfer files via wifi called websharing (the lite verson lets you only transfer files, no pics,music,videos, but the full version will for $2.99) hope this helps. You type in a url and then your phone files show up just as if the usb cord was plugged in.

_jroid

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. It will not let me uninstall twitter!!!! its quire frustrating. I tried in astro, and root explorer, aaaaannnnd absolute system.

running lithium mod if that makes a diff.