1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2 questions....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spower, Feb 1, 2010.

1. spower

spower New Member

When you send an email, is there a way for it to say "Sent from my Verizon wireless Droid"? just wondering...

Second, my friends and I have this website and it has a chat (shoutbox) box on it, I can't seem to get it/see it (the chat box) on the droid, any ideas?

First day with my new droid! Been playin with it all day :)
  2. allikanbe

allikanbe New Member

Download Handcent app and you can add that as a signature to your texts. The text may count against your text count, but I don't know for sure.
    You may want to shorten it to Droid Does or something.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

My Gmail account already had a signature "sent from my Droid" I assumed this was preinstalled.

Mike
  4. spower

spower New Member

I can't find where to download "Handcent"

And I don't use gmail....
  5. Matth3w

Matth3w New Member

Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    Go to the market and do a search for Handcent...but that's just for texts. For email, in the native email program, there should be an option to add a signature in the menu > account settings. I don't have my email currently set up, but if you can't find the option I can re-set up that email account for you so I can see exactly where it is.