2 questions....

spower

Reaction score
When you send an email, is there a way for it to say "Sent from my Verizon wireless Droid"? just wondering...

Second, my friends and I have this website and it has a chat (shoutbox) box on it, I can't seem to get it/see it (the chat box) on the droid, any ideas?

First day with my new droid! Been playin with it all day :)

allikanbe

Reaction score
When you send an email, is there a way for it to say "Sent from my Verizon wireless Droid"? just wondering...

Second, my friends and I have this website and it has a chat (shoutbox) box on it, I can't seem to get it/see it (the chat box) on the droid, any ideas?

First day with my new droid! Been playin with it all day :)

Download Handcent app and you can add that as a signature to your texts. The text may count against your text count, but I don't know for sure.
You may want to shorten it to Droid Does or something.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Gmail account already had a signature "sent from my Droid" I assumed this was preinstalled.

Mike

OP
spower

spower

Reaction score
I can't find where to download "Handcent"

And I don't use gmail....

M

Matth3w

Go to the market and do a search for Handcent...but that's just for texts. For email, in the native email program, there should be an option to add a signature in the menu > account settings. I don't have my email currently set up, but if you can't find the option I can re-set up that email account for you so I can see exactly where it is.