2 Questions - Receiving pics/Screen Protector

Pancake

Reaction score
Alright, well I have a set of screen protectors under the tree :D

Nice. Just make sure to follow the instructions posted above, either mine or the fellow who added his advice on, in putting it on. Clean the screen, equal pressure.

ASN-121

Reaction score
I purchased a screen protector for my phone from Ghost Armor. I had one on my Storm from Zagg, and I didn't like how it fit too well, so I decided to try this out. It was a very easy install, it comes with a squeegee and some sort of solution used to apply it. I would really recommend one, as it is a full body protection, so nearly every inch of the phone is covered. It took me maybe 10 minutes to apply everything, as I am fairly meticulous when it comes to things like this. I have no air bubbles whatsoever, and the phone's sensitivity is not affected at all.

As for pictures, the only time I get the play button you're referring to is when I receive a slideshow from someone.

stormteaser19

Reaction score
When my Sister sends me multiple pictures from her rouge and my husband sends me multiple pictures from his lg versa, when i get them it means a slide show. I have not yet tried to save the photos. maybe i should :)

skulman

Reaction score
I have the Invisible Shield on mine and it was easy to install with no or few a bubbles that pushed right out. Also it may look like there are bubbles in it but after about 24 hrs it was as smooth as can be.