2 Questions Music related

CSteffel21

Reaction score
Ever since I upgraded to 5.0, If I'm playing music and would like to search for a song that I clearly have, it does not show up..? It use to before I upgraded and now it does not work. I've done restarts, deleted all the songs and transferred them back as well.
Nothing seems to work.

Aaaand another questions would be the volume limiter warning.
It's pretty annoying that it shows up and I'm sure I'm not the only one who it annoys. Lol
Any way to turn that off? (I'm not rooted)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't know for sure on the volume limiter warning but I thought there was an option "don't show this again" which would pop up. Otherwise if it's not menu selectable and I don't think it is then root may be the only option. Let's see what the rest of the pack can come up with.

As for the song search that sounds like a bug. Let's hope it's not and someone has a solution but if so, it's likely going to be fixed in an update.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I've never been able to rid myself of the volume limit toast message without rooting. If you do go down that road then there is a module inside of the Xposed app that kills it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Using something like es file Explorer.. I'd make a music file that's easily recognized.. And try again.. Other than that.. It sounds like a lollipop issue..

Sometimes turning off the music effects in apps will do it.. But I'm not 100% sure in this case.. Lg is different..