2 questions for you CM experts

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I just switched from BBv1.1 to CM5.0.7.1 I put google apps in and all my apps without a hitch, then I started trying to put my edited pulldown in I was able to get the celtics portion to load n/p with MM, then put my transparent lockscreen n/p, after that I can no longer get any of my other MM tweaks to install, so my ?'s are.

Using CM is there another way to change my verizon crap on the pulldown to MAD450r as I usually do with pulldown editor, I haven't tried the update.zip yet with this, which im hoping willl work.

Now for the second part, is there another way to change my battery meter since none of my MM battery meters will install. I was trying to install either my green round one or better yet I'd like to get mathew's multicolor battery meter in since I had that in BBv1.1.

Other than these 2 things I got it the closest I have on any other rom to the way I run it on BBv1.0 and BBv1.1. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
thanks for the reply

You link seems to be broken for which battery you used.
I'll do the pulldown shortly, was just too lazy to try it last night.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
if you go messing with the framework and don't know what you are doing really, you may succeed in getting an old theme on, but you lose the fixes in the framework.

also please note that the new cm 507-1 has spareparts which includes the ability to to change basically the color of any font in the notify bar and pulldown.

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
spare parts

I used it alrady to change all I can. It doesnt' allow me to change my battery symbol or my pulldown name from Verizon wireless crap to MAD450r as I usually have it.