2 questions Alarm and Folders

Cburg

Reaction score
First Hello everyone. This is my first Post. I have been told that you guys are a great group. Hope I can live up to your standards....

I have two questions: I have had this Droid 2 for about 3 months now. and I still can not find answers ..

1) What is a good alarm app to use (I know there must be hundreds). I can not be late for work again because I happen to touch the screen when the alarm goes off. The snooze button (whole Screen) just is crazy. I need something that has a slider or something less easy to hit.

also If I have an alarm set for a meeting and the phone is in my pocket I may never hear it because it will snooze so easy?

2) I figured out how to move Excel Spread sheets to my phone but I would like to put a shortcut from that folder to my home screen. I know to hold the home screen down to bring up the "add to Home Screen" window. I see Folders but I do not what to do next????

Thanks for you help!

Cburg

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I use alarm clock plus. You can also have math problems to turn it off! ;)

To put a folder on the home screen. Download Astro file viewer. Long press home screen> custom shortcut> pick astro> pick file! That should be it! :)

OP
C

Cburg

Reaction score
Thanks, I will give that a try.

I was told that "alarm clock extreme" also has math problems to snooze it.

Sound like I have a plan.

Thanks again

Cburg