2 part question

scknoll123

Reaction score
First. How do i stop full web pages from loading zoomed way out. Im coming from the Bionic and full pages always loaded to fit the screen.
Second. Does any know how to get auto correct to work with full facebook and also the mobile version when commenting or updateing my status. I can use it on the facebook app.
Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
1. not sure how, but that's how the Nexus formats webpages. You can try another browser such as the Chrome browser or Dolphin.
2. the browser autocorrect doesn't work with some sites, I noticed in chrome that it does work. I don't think the full facebook site is coded right for mobile use, hence the app and the mobile version of the site

OP
S

scknoll123

Reaction score
1. not sure how, but that's how the Nexus formats webpages. You can try another browser such as the Chrome browser or Dolphin.
2. the browser autocorrect doesn't work with some sites, I noticed in chrome that it does work. I don't think the full facebook site is coded right for mobile use, hence the app and the mobile version of the site

I can use it with the app but it does'nt work with the mobile version. thanks for your help. The nexus is a learning process even coming from droids

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I was using the Dolphin browser and loved it. I have also been using Chrome lately to see how it compares. Some sites work better on Dolphin, others work better on Chrome. Ideally Chrome will be updated to the point where all web pages work great on it.