2 major announcements

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
1) Just wanted to let eveyone know that sourcery is compatible with RaidZero's recovery now. V1.6 Raid Zero

2) Finishing up 2.0 -----Please list any Bugs you have asap so i can insure they are fixed.

Thanks.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Is this going to be an update through the rom or will it be a separate download? Also will it be updated on Rom Manager if it is indeed a separate download?

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Is this going to be an update through the rom or will it be a separate download? Also will it be updated on Rom Manager if it is indeed a separate download?

2.0 will be a full rom and gapps release.
It will be available on rommanger
website, droid forums.

We havent made a decision on through rommanger or not . we prefer all full number builds be installed clean.
So we havent made a decision on this yet.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Seriously, I still love ROM Manager, but had way too many fails in the download department.
It just seems like K bomb is not paying the attention to it it really needs.
Like none of the experimental recoveries are flashable.
Half the ROM developers have errors when trying to access the slot they are listed on.
And half the time it is dl'd to a folder with a name, I don't know until I play find the zip.
As for a bug I don't know that has been mentioned, when applying the theme after selecting on, I see the terminal on the full screen and watch as you guys or your script gets denied superuser rights. Then the download proceeds with no problem and I just flash it.
But thought you should know about that one.
It seems a few of the latest out have certain su rights issues.
Like not recognizing an app, or an app not recognizing the root.
It has even happened on this little piece of fabuloso.
Only other bug I can think of is the one that crawled up my banned

Bongman
Alchemist extraordinare and Source(tildenot on keyboard)rers apprentice

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The incoming call answer image is pulled to the left.
The call log background is off.
We can't forget the Alarm Clock issue.
I know its a silly thing to mention but let's make sure to keep the fix to the Silent/Vibrate mode, i love it.

I have another issue that i am not sure if it's Rom related. After using my GPS and hitting the home button, i get an empty screen and it take about 20 sec' for my icons, widgets, fancy widget to appear again. Its as if its reloading the desktop. I am using ADW although i had the same issue with LP and Zeam.
Any Suggestions ?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
There is a script or zip that helps with the whole redraw issue.
I'll look for it after my snipe hunt.
Seriously though check to see if I edit this post and add linkage as I mount the link to the forum

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I know its a silly thing to mention but let's make sure to keep the fix to the Silent/Vibrate mode, i love it.

I have another issue that i am not sure if it's Rom related. After using my GPS and hitting the home button, i get an empty screen and it take about 20 sec' for my icons, widgets, fancy widget to appear again. Its as if its reloading the desktop. I am using ADW although i had the same issue with LP and Zeam.
Any Suggestions ?

The empty screen is called redraw. Its not a rom issue. A lot of roms experience that. I know its annoying. You can try apply the redraw fix which is here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Question:
Do you only get crappy childish Halloween birthday cards as an adult, like I do at 37.
I finally had to tell people fold a piece of white paper in half instead of giving me a bday with a theme. This ain't no dam custom ROM. My Bday ain't rooted

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Question:
Do you only get crappy childish Halloween birthday cards as an adult, like I do at 37.
I finally had to tell people fold a piece of white paper in half instead of giving me a bday with a theme. This ain't no dam custom ROM. My Bday ain't rooted

LOL. I hear you. what else can they do. It Halloween season. Only cards available. I guess im not the only old one here rooting. Im 40 :icon_ banana:

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Still getting them at 40, whoa my god.
We ain't the only oldies but goodies.
Eagle is like some wunderkind from the 1920's, he is like 90 something.
He is the man in the famous b&w picture standing next to the computer that takes up an entire room.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Any Suggestions ?

The empty screen is called redraw. Its not a rom issue. A lot of roms experience that. I know its annoying. You can try apply the redraw fix which is here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

Thank you for this, i just tried it. Hopefully it will have a positive impact.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Any Suggestions ?

Thank you for this, i just tried it. Hopefully it will have a positive impact.

I hope so. it worked great for me

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok saw 11 posts

saw 11 posts and thought geez i hadnt seen that many bugs :)
ok all of this stuff has been addressed.

regarding the redraws. yeah the droid has crud memory so if you have a lot of apps there just isnt much way around it in adw you can put it in to stay in memory.

that script thing may not work on versions prior to 2.0 because noone would give me all the details on how to get scripts to run at boot up we never got it working.

I would like to than actegreazy as he helped us and it is working in 2.0.

regarding the squish and clock. we are aware that is caused by the background images and working on a fix for this while alos being able to keep the backgrond .
Thanks guys/gals.
Its nice to see so few bugs :)