2 issues

Saiyan

Reaction score
First, hotmail acc.
After I read, or delete an email on either hotmail through my comp, or through my email app, they come back to the phone through notifications. This does not happen through my gmail app email address.

Second, home screen loads very slowly. Generally my phone runs very fast, and I really don't have ne probs with it. But when I hit the home button, the home screen takes anywhere between 3 seconds - to indefinite amounts of time to load. Literally, sometimes the screen timeout kicks in before it loads.
I used to get around it by running my finger back and forth on the screen to go between the different home screens. Now it doesn't respond at all.

Moto a855, latest OS.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Go into your email account, be it hotmail or whatever. While you are in the inbox, click menu>account settings>incoming settings>delete email from server: change the option from never to "When I delete from Inbox". That should stop them coming back to you a second or third time. Just remember, if you have something important that you want to save to your computer, do not delete it from your inbox on your phone.

Your screen not reloading is called a "lag". There is a fix on here for rooted phones but I don't remember where I've seen it. Give me a few minutes and I will see if I can find it and post the link here for you.

Edit: Here you go, give this a shot. Notice it is a fix for launcherpro, and ADW. If you aren't using one of those, I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.

Edit 2: Oops, forgot to paste the link lol: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

Last edited: