2 Issues with 2.2

steveomac

Reaction score
My first issue is the battery manager crash. Every time I go to check my usage it crashes, its hit or miss whether it works or not, most the time it crashes (been happening ever sense the leaked 2.2)

my second issue is when I click the search button and start to type, it seems to freeze for a good 30 secs, at that point I'm wondering if it crashed or my phone has to restart.

Other than that 2.2 has been amazing, I'm loving the battery life, flash, websites have been faster for me, my phone has over all been alot faster.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I also have the battery crash issue, normally a power cycle or battery pull fixes it for me.

bigphunk

Reaction score
same issuea as above and more

I've been experience the same issues as you. Another one is I keep dropping my 3g signal.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've been experience the same issues as you. Another one is I keep dropping my 3g signal.

Have you tried to reactivate the phone and update the PRL? *228 opt 1, *228 opt 2

Give them both a try, do a power cycle (pull the battery, wait 30 sec) and see f it keeps happening. Hows your coverage at home? Mine has been crap lately, I go from 3 bars to NADT randomly.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
If you are rooted I would try the theme by 928, it is called Black Glass. There is a version that is called Deoxedeerr. It was loaded on 9/26. This theme has solved all of my force close problems.