2 issues need help with....

bdizz07

Reaction score
First off i have had my D2 since the week after they were released and now i have alot of apps and the 2.3.20.A955 system software.

My gf just got a D2 5 days ago and she loves it but now were both experiencing the same problems. The froze will randomly freeze and no way to turn off unless u do a battery pull, you cant slid it, lock/unlock or anything. It happened to me today while i was using GPS for work and i had to pull over and wait 5 minutes and decided to restart itself, tonight my gfs froze and she freaked out and it didnt restart itself.

Ive noticed this happending alot on my D2 and it bugs the crap out of me cuz its like one of the best phones IMP but freezes more than my old blackberry curve and it was a POS. So idk if the new 2.3 OS has a glitch or what.

And 2nd i just got a long life battery has the 7 on it not the 6 and it still dies as fast as my stock battery and i use it the same. 6 am pull off the charger bout 12pm have bout 80% left, 330 when im off bout 60-70% then bout 10-11 when i head to bed bout 10-20%. And honestly im barely on it at work it sits on the table all day and when i get home i txt alot thats it, my mobile facebook app is always running but doesnt use that much battery. i have it set on night time saver so normal in the day and saver at night.

My gf has the same battery and she get like 10-20% longer life and my battery is 3 days old hers is like 2-3weeks old.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Make sure you don't have a lot of unnecessary apps installed/running.

tb110895

Reaction score
Its a common issue. It freezes up then usually restarts itself after like 5-10 minutes. It usually does it to me when using the music player for a while

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pool_shark

Reaction score
Mine rarely freezes. Usually when it does it's when I'm trying to configure certain live wallpapers without going into the wallpaper settings.

Lots of things can affect battery life. If it isn't set to do frequent updates for social networking or email, and if you don't have it using GPS for weather locations, it is most likely that when it's on your desk you're getting 1x more than 3g.
That's what happens when I'm in my office.