1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2 Different Ultimate Droids?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Ky0u, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ky0u

Ky0u New Member

Please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong section and move if necessary

Back when I was searching for custom ROMs, I noticed there seemed to be two different ultimate droids. I noticed there was one called UD 2.5, and its predecessors, and another higher numbered UD 9.x In both cases, the two UD ROMs seemed to be the latest versions. Whats the difference between the two?

I'm currently running UD 2.5 waiting on 3.0 but the other UD is at 9.8 about to hit 10 I believe. Really sorry if this is a stupid question and I do feel like I'm missing something obvious here but its really been bugging me about what the difference was
  2. skruid

skruid New Member

Us 9.x is the old roms they are made by the same people, us 2.5 is the most current ultimate droid, 9.x series I don't believe is getting updated anymore, ultimate droid is working on gingerbread builds now and us 3.0 is out and it is a gingerbread build, but liquid gingerbread v1.0 is far betterw and less buggy

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App