2 app questions

Mandakorff

Reaction score
First, thank you for helping.

1). Is there a way when I am in my e-mails to save the information from a "new" sender into my contact list? When I open the e-mail I cannot find any option to save info into contact list.

2) How do I get the cool application that tells me about my gas mileage?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First, thank you for helping.

1). Is there a way when I am in my e-mails to save the information from a "new" sender into my contact list? When I open the e-mail I cannot find any option to save info into contact list.

2) How do I get the cool application that tells me about my gas mileage?

Responding to the email will automatically add the contact to gmail. You would then go to gmail on line and set it up as one of "My Contacts" and it will appear on your phone.

This is one way to do it. I'm pretty certain there is another way as well. Did you try long tapping on the email to see if the phone gives you a pop up asking if you want to save contact?

OP
M

Mandakorff

Reaction score
tried tapping on e-mail to save address...

but it didn't work. There should be a direct way to do this I would think. Having to go online on g-mail and enter it as a contact sounds antiquated.

I do appreciate you trying to help.

Any idea how to work the gas mileage application? It looks very cool in the commercial but i can't figu:)re it out.

OP
M

Mandakorff

Reaction score
I found the circle on the message that enables me to press it to add the contact. Another success!