1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.6 wifi tether bluetooth

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by ctp1007, Aug 15, 2011.

1. ctp1007

ctp1007 New Member

Since going to 2.6 i have not been able to tether my transformer to my phone with Bluetooth. Before when i connected the 2 i would get a notification for the tether app that a device had connected to my phone. Now when i tell them to connect i get a notice from the phones tether app that says tethering or hotspot active, touch to configure. I can click for help or wired tether, nothing for WiFi/Bluetooth. Transformer says that they are connected to one another, but i cant get data on the transformer. Anyone have this problem or any ideas to get it working like it was before?
  2. jakegsxr11

jakegsxr11 New Member

Is your transformer Megatron or Optimus Prime? Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D
  3. forgiventhief

forgiventhief New Member

Dunno, but Peter Alfonso's GPA 17 beta still works for tethering... if you need that till it gets worked out on liquid.
Search tags for this page

android 2.6 share bluetooth

barnacle bluetooth

galaxy bluetooth tethering old android 2.6
tethering 2.6