2.4.330 SBF - This real?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have flashed it to and saw no negative side effects since it is the real sbf floating around and not some hacked up version.

Hopefully the download link can be restored since the site being in chiniese has no impact on weather the file is safe or not. I tried to upload it to another file locker but it was to big for any of the reliable ones and this link has been working for just shy of 3 months now.

glad it worked out for you but we aren't supposed to post direct links to sbf files anyway.

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
glad it worked out for you but we aren't supposed to post direct links to sbf files anyway.

I didnt see anything in the rules about it. They do it at M3,XDA, and ATT Droids which I think is under the same ownership as this site, so surely there isnt a legal risk is there? What if we attach a txt file with the link. Then were not directly linking to them. :p

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
we aren't supposed to post direct links to sbf files anyway.

I've never understood this. Would be so much easier to have the sbf's for each phone stickied at the top of the respective subforums rather than having to pm links.....

Sent from an Angelic D2G

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I didnt see anything in the rules about it. They do it at M3,XDA, and ATT Droids which I think is under the same ownership as this site, so surely there isnt a legal risk is there? What if we attach a txt file with the link. Then were not directly linking to them. :p

That can be taken care of....

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
i would have to ask around but i'm fairly sure it is a legal issue.

I dont see how. Every other android modding community I know of does it and XDA and M3 in particular are just as big as DroidForums so I can only imagine that Moto, in this case, are aware of the presence of there forums and dont shut them down. Both are US based servers so its not like they are using off shore hosting to circumvent the legal issues.