2.4.0 Tonight

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
greaaaaaaaaaaaaat news, i've been having way too many issues with 2.3

daware

Reaction score
That was quick. I was thinking about trying the newest MIUI, but now I am faced with another choice.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was quick. I was thinking about trying the newest MIUI, but now I am faced with another choice.

this isn't a choice ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

daware

Reaction score
Lately, UD has been the only ROM that I've run for more than a day or two. 2.4.0 will be my priority. :)

schollianmj

Reaction score
Hmm.... i have been rocking 2.3 with no issues other than the call screen ting. was planing on trying the new MIUI today, but damn... might wanna wait and try UD 2.4. I hate choices...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just hope "tonight" doesn't mean midnight. I'd like to have a couple hours to play around with it before I go to bed.

guitarboy1193

Reaction score
I just hope "tonight" doesn't mean midnight. I'd like to have a couple hours to play around with it before I go to bed.

I hear that! Last time, 'tonight' meant like 5 o'clock the next morning lol, I gave up waiting at like 11:30.. but got it up and running the next morning!

doublea500

Reaction score
dam hate when this happens! why cant you tell me 2.4 tonight at 11 lol. ty for this though,now itll be hard to study all day

jellybean420

Reaction score
New MIUI is blazing fast and stable. Last cpl UD release had 1 or 2 bugs that really bothered me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aldeghij

Reaction score

I can't, for the life of me, get MIUI to run correctly. I get about a day out of it, then start getting error messages and phone becomes unusable.... Plus, i love these UD roms anyway.....

bdub33

Reaction score
I think it's cool how he releases them late at night, I work nights so I get em right away. I can't wait

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App