2.3 Update

kenbiz

Reaction score
No July, no august, no September, no October, no November....... never coming. Close this thread already.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
No July, no august, no September, no October, no November....... never coming. Close this thread already.

What part of "IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT WE ARE GETTING GINGERBREAD BY BOTH VERIZON AND HTC" are you having trouble understanding? I'm sorry for being so subtle in the past and will try to be more straightforward with any information ever given in the future.

The most incredible, incredible!

kenbiz

Reaction score

What part of "IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT WE ARE GETTING GINGERBREAD BY BOTH VERIZON AND HTC" are you having trouble understanding? I'm sorry for being so subtle in the past and will try to be more straightforward with any information ever given in the future.

Lol.. calm down! This is just a forum..lol I'm having trouble understanding how it was suppose to come out for what now the past 6 months??? It's coming this month.. no next month... no wait this month FOR SURE...no were sorry its this month. No wait did we say this month?? We meant next month.. HTC SAYS so, so you GOTTA believe it. Lol. SOOOOOOOOO... THAT'S WHAT I'M HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING. GOT IT NOW???

kenbiz

Reaction score

YOUR the one saying back in the beginning of June" oh its coming soon"! End of second quarter.. oh now a select few will get it tomorrow!! Can't wait!! Got an email!!! It's coming soon!!! 10 days!! 5 days!!! Tomorrow!!! Next week!!! Few more days!! Got another email tomorrow for sure!!! Staring at your phone all night waiting...lol what do you have like 30 posts in this thread??? Lol

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay everyone, settle down. The update will come when the kinks have been ironed out by HTC and Verizon. Until then, speculation will not make it happen any faster.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay everyone, settle down. The update will come when the kinks have been ironed out by HTC and Verizon. Until then, speculation will not make it happen any faster.

Only thing Verizon is interested in is blocking tethering.

CM74DX

Bravesfan319

Reaction score

YOUR the one saying back in the beginning of June" oh its coming soon"! End of second quarter.. oh now a select few will get it tomorrow!! Can't wait!! Got an email!!! It's coming soon!!! 10 days!! 5 days!!! Tomorrow!!! Next week!!! Few more days!! Got another email tomorrow for sure!!! Staring at your phone all night waiting...lol what do you have like 30 posts in this thread??? Lol

I have that many posts because I like to talk in this topic or I'm answering stupid questions. Case in point here. HTC sent gingerbread over to verizon for them to put it on the incredible. Verizon is adding their bloatware and making sure that it will run properly on the phone do that we don't have maybe amounts of bugs on out phone after the release. It was originally supposed to be here at the end of Q2. And it's not. Which must mean we're never getting it. Cause nothing has ever been delayed before has it?

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
And by the way... This is post 69 on this particular thread... I had 30 before the first 10 pages.. :)

E

Emtronics

Ok guys and gals. You will never get an update from VZ for your Incredible. It's done so stick a fork in it or root. Me? I hate rooting and inheriting the problems of somebody's ROM. That's not the way of cellular phones. They should work and the company that sells it should support it. VZ sells it but dumps you for the next best thing. I learned that with Blackberry and now Droid. I have been banned here for a few days because somebody crapped on me and I fired back but the info here has been fun. I moved on to the iPhone and Steve Jobs knows how to take care of his customers. Have fun rooting and bricking your Droids my friends. I use my phone now to actually make clear calls and useful apps, like starting my car in the morning and cooling it off before I leave work. Dream on people.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals. You will never get an update from VZ for your Incredible. It's done so stick a fork in it or root. Me? I hate rooting and inheriting the problems of somebody's ROM. That's not the way of cellular phones. They should work and the company that sells it should support it. VZ sells it but dumps you for the next best thing. I learned that with Blackberry and now Droid. I have been banned here for a few days because somebody crapped on me and I fired back but the info here has been fun. I moved on to the iPhone and Steve Jobs knows how to take care of his customers. Have fun rooting and bricking your Droids my friends. I use my phone now to actually make clear calls and useful apps, like starting my car in the morning and cooling it off before I leave work. Dream on people.

I would ban you just for saying Steve jobs takes care of his customers...lol Having an I phone is like living in a communist country. It's steves way or the highway. Enjoy!!!!

kenbiz

Reaction score

I have that many posts because I like to talk in this topic or I'm answering stupid questions. Case in point here. HTC sent gingerbread over to verizon for them to put it on the incredible. Verizon is adding their bloatware and making sure that it will run properly on the phone do that we don't have maybe amounts of bugs on out phone after the release. It was originally supposed to be here at the end of Q2. And it's not. Which must mean we're never getting it. Cause nothing has ever been delayed before has it?

Answering "stupid" questions with all your knowledge...sure. Your information is as accurate as fox news b.s. Keep up the great updates with all your "emails" from HTC...lol

Bravesfan319

Reaction score

Answering "stupid" questions with all your knowledge...sure. Your information is as accurate as fox news b.s. Keep up the great updates with all your "emails" from HTC...lol

I never said I have a ton of knowledge. I just happen to know about my phone, and how to use it. I also read stuff before posting, so when we get gingerbread... We'll see who's right

Pineapple95

Reaction score
Mods - might I suggest locking this thread until the 2.3 update is actually released.

riko540

Reaction score
I wouldn't lock it. All we know is that originally it was planned for release in the second quarter. Than it was changed to sometime this summer. I have yet to see anything about the incredible not getting the update. No need to get all mad about it. These things just take time. I just hope it doesn't end up like like the Droid X. The update has made that phone just about unusable.