2.3 gingerbread keyboard?

DropC

Reaction score
I installed it with mounting the system. LCD fix worked until reboot, but the dang thing made almost all of my messages fail to send. I pray that Drod implements a working version of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
over at android forums some people were saying themes fixed the size? i just use stock theme. is the size normal for anyone with themes?

another thing is i think the size works on 2.3.320 and not 2.3.15 (which i am on)

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
so i figured out the problem

if you are on 2.3.15 you will get a mini keyboard

i just updated to 2.3.320 and tried the keyboard and it worked without any lcd changing

joker402

Reaction score
Ok so sorry for the noobness, but I have a rooted X with the stock rom just rooted via visonary.

Id like to give this a try but is it multitouch like the stock DX keyboard? Also do I have to go about dedoxing the phone? I wouldnt mind jumping into the bootsrap/clockwork game but with the new update right around the coner, I was thinking of holding off. IDK is it worth it?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
can someone please post a picture of the correct size...when i installed mine...it wasnt miniature...but it was indeed smaller than the MT keyboard...just trying to see if i had the correct looking keyboard...

detox

Reaction score
can someone please post a picture of the correct size...when i installed mine...it wasnt miniature...but it was indeed smaller than the MT keyboard...just trying to see if i had the correct looking keyboard...

This is how it came for me. Got it from fabs post

4b58bb44-1b60-92b9.jpg

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

This is how it came for me. Got it from fabs post

4b58bb44-1b60-92b9.jpg

yea thats what mine looked like. thank you

avt123

Reaction score
You have to change the density at all to keep it like that? And are you guys on the leak? I'm on the OTA (not the one just released) and using the density app works, but then when I reboot again the keyboard is small when it starts up. Every time I reboot it resets.

I'd love to get a working version (proper size) of this keyboard. I enjoy using it a lot.

Last edited:

detox

Reaction score
You have to change the density at all to keep it like that? And are you guys on the leak? I'm on the OTA (not the one just released) and using the density app works, but then when I reboot again the keyboard is small when it starts up. Every time I reboot it resets.

I'd love to get a working version (proper size) of this keyboard. I enjoy using it a lot.

Yeah im on the leak and didn't have to change lcd density to keep it like this. It still seems a little small but its nice

Sent from my DROIDX