1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.3.4 root?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by Darkdemon923, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Darkdemon923

Darkdemon923 New Member

Hey guys I've heard about rooting androids and got intrested but then heard that you cant root a 2.3.4?
    I have a droid incredible and never modded anything and idk if that means i have s-off or on cause i heard if its s-off i can root?
    Please help thanks
  2. munkymann

munkymann New Member

My phone was rooted running 2.3.4. I used unrevoked 3.22 It took a few times with an error message but I got it done.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. AkimboRush

AkimboRush New Member

How To Root Droid Incredible 2.3.4

I have a droid incredible on 2.3.4 and i never rooted it. its now fully rooted on 2.3.4 i will have a like how i did it but the gist is that i flashed a rom for a rooted incredible from unrevoked using clockwork mod recovery. then i backed up my 2.3.4 rom and downgraded to 2.2 also in the link turned my S-Off booted up back to my save 2.3.4 rom and installed busy box and the newest super user and everything works perfect here is the link for you to do yours.
    http://androidforums.com/incredible-all-things-root/427344-2-3-4-root-downgrade-s-off.html‚Äč
Search tags for this page
can universal androot root 2.3.4
click root a droid incredible 2.3.4 with unrevoked
easy root droid incredible 2.3.4
how to root incredible 1 2.3.4
root android 2.3 4 incredible
universal android root 2.3.4

universal androot 2.3.4

universal androot compatible with droid incredible 2
universal androot droid incredible
universal androot for 2.3.4

universal androot version,compatible with android 2.3.4